Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Freshman Year: Part One

WOW.

I can not believe the first semester of my freshman year is already ending! It seriously flew by. It seems like just yesterday I went through some of the most stressful and nerve wracking days of my life... moving in, then going through recruitment, and still figuring out how college life really worked. Lots of the things have happened in this seemingly quick first semester. I am a Tri Sigma, I got the best big in the entire world, I made two super great friends (not to mention all my amazing sisters I have gotten close with), been to a few formals (always a blast), went to Dallas market, learned how to sew(!!!!), and fell in love with Stephens College. I was SO nervous for college, I was so scared I wouldn't like it and would just want to go home every weekend. But it turns out that it's quite the opposite. I am in love with Stephens and Columbia. I rarely want to go home, and when I do let's be honest its for my dogs (Sorry family). I can't imagine myself anywhere else and that is the best feeling. I have already learned so much I didn't already know about the fashion world. I am really glad I have my fashion Instagram. I feel like that gave me a great little boost of knowledge before coming here. I wish I still posted as often as I used to, but I still love doing it. I love knowing this is exactly where I should be and I can't wait to see how much I learn these next three and half years.

No comments:

Post a Comment