Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Faux Real?

This fall I am completely obsessed with fur (faux of course) and I recently ordered this forever 21 fur coat. I am so in love with it today! I wore it with an oversized sweater, leggings, and a statement necklace today. This look was super easy and comfortable for class yet not my typical sigma tee! I originally bought this for a formal I am going to this Saturday, but it is a lot more versatile than I thought! This saturday I plan on wearing a simple black one shouldered dress and I think this coat with make the entire look very classy and sophisticated. This coat was semi expensive for forever21, but still relatively inexpensive for a nice jacket. It was $55 and I also got 20% off so it was a little less than that! Here is the link to the jacket if you are interested! I am loving the faux fur trend, not only this jacket, but I have also gotten a few fur scarves and vest already this season! I wasn't lying when I said I'm obsessed! Thanks for reading... Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment