Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Chilly Day Oufit

Here in Missouri lately it has been sooooo cold! I mean like highs of twenty degrees! Brrrrr. Winter came so fast this year. When walking to class I always try and wear as many warm layers as possible. This outfit would be an ideal outfit for walking to class during a cold day. The patagonia pullovers are so soft (This one is on my christmas wishlist this year!) and super warm! I love J. Crew's puffer vests as well. They are super cozy, but you can also dress them up. They are a great investment for winter. I have two so far and I wear them so often. Pair your patagonia and vest with warm leggings... maybe even fleece or fur lined... and some chunky socks and boots. Since I don't like doing my hair (or washing it for that matter), I love hats! Plus this adorable tartan hat finishes off the outfit nicely and makes it seem a little more put together! Below I linked where you can get everything! Happy shopping!
Brianna 
Pullover HERE / Vest HERE / Hat HERE / Socks HERE / Boots HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment