Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dealing with stress in college

As fun as college can be, most people go to actually learn something (weird, right?) and with all this learning comes a lot of stress sometimes. Dealing with stress can be really difficult especially in college. Here's just a few ways I deal with stress...

1. Make a list.
This helps much more than you would think. It allows you to see everything you need to do and then when you are don't with something you can physically mark it out. It makes me feel much better when I have multiple homework assignments.

2. Make time for sleep.
This might be more preventative, but I promise if you do not have enough sleep you won't get what you need to done and even if you try to do it, my bet is that it won't be your most quality work.

3. Have snacks ready.
Food makes everything better let's be honest.

4. Short naps are never a bad idea.
Just don't oversleep!

5. Drink hot tea!

6. Ask a friend or classmate for help!

7. Go to Target.
Sometimes I really just need to go to target and get a little present for myself. Not a crime.

8. Clean your room.
Having a clean room will decrease stress so much.

9. Don't wait until you have no clothes to do laundry.

These are just simple things I do when I get stressed and also to prevent stress!
Thanks for reading!
Brianna


No comments:

Post a Comment