Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Instagram

Many of you are aware of my fashion instagram account (HERE) and that I love doing it! It has definitely become a passion of mine and even though I am not able to post as much due to college I always try to post! Everyone always asks me, "How did you get so many followers?" and I really don't have a good answer for them. Luck may play a part in it? Since I am so involved in the world of instagram, especially the fashion part of it, I really don't even consider 9k followers that many (I know that sounds stupid, but it's true!). I follow lots of other fashion accounts on instagram and many of them have anywhere from 10k to 200k! Not only has my personal style really grown from my instagram, but I have gotten to know some amazing people from all over! My followers are always really encouraging and many of the accounts I follow I get inspiration from for my outfits! I rarely get rude or hateful comments... pretty sure it has only happened like twice! Instagram is an amazing way to get inspiration from others and even make friends! Getting started on instagram was the hardest part especially since I wasn't consistent at first. When I first created my account I did not tell a soul. I was sort of embarrassed by it. When people from my high school started to find out I kind of freaked out, looking back I shouldn't have been embarrassed! After I started to be proud of it I got so much positive feedback from people at my school! Once I started postly more regularly and getting someone to take my pictures versus taking them in a mirror or laying my outfits out on the ground I started getting more feedback on instagram. I think the thing that helped me gain the most followers is when brands would "repost" my photos of me wearing their clothes on their instagrams! Benefit cosmetics even reposted me before wearing their lipgloss! I kind of freaked out considering they have OVER A MILLION FOLLOWERS!!!! I've loved seeing how much my instagram has grown in just a short year and a halfish and hopefully it continues to grow!
Thanks for reading!
Brianna


Here's some of my recent photos....



1 comment:

  1. I love your instagram! Your outfits are always on point. Need to get the green + plaid Fraternity Collection shirt you have.

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete