Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Favorite Stores

I am a fashion major so I love clothes and shopping! I try to stick to a budget since I am a student, but I do have a few stores that I adore that are a little more on the expensive side for a college gal. Here's some of my favorite store either for shopping on a budget or maybe not.... ;)

I mean duh... it's J. Crew for less. They always have some sort of percentage off! Also, you can usually get better deals in store!

I just got a great pair of black real leather boots for $100! They always have great prices. PS right now their clearance is an extra 25% off!

Marshalls
Similar to Nordstrom Rack, just not online! I LOVE Marshalls. I can usually find really nice quality pieces for a ton less than a normal retail store!

Target you just rock. That is all.

I love their tee shirts! I have more than I would like to fess up to... (eight oops)... but they are so cute and comfortable! 

Another one of my favorite brands for cute tee shirts! They have adorable sayings and are just stinking cute!!

This cute tee shirt brand also has dresses, shorts, and skirts. My favorite thing from Lauren James is their seersucker athletic shorts. I love wearing athletic shorts in college and this makes me feel not so bad since they are a lot cuter than typical athletic shorts!

This is one of the more expensive brands obviously; however, their outlet stores have amazing prices, they typically have a sale link on their website, and their surprise sales (some things are 75% off!!!) are always amazing. I tend to shop outlet and surprise sales!

This is the boutique I work in and I love everything we get! It's really really hard working their and not wanting to buy everything. Some of the brands we carry are Fraternity Collection, Moon and Lola, Gentle Fawn, Kut Denim, Farrah B jewelry, Bluepepper, Kerisma.... SO many more but just to name a few off the top of my head! Feel free to shop via our instagram! It is linked above.

Thanks for reading! Maybe you found some new places to shop!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment