Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

BIG/LITTLE WEEK!

I apologize ahead of time if you are not in a sorority. You have probably already rolled your eyes at the title of this post, but ya know I am excited and it's my blog soooo... HA.
Big little week... for those that aren't quite sure what this means. It is christmas for sorority girls! One of your older sisters gives you gifts and notes/clues all week until "reveal" when you find out who your big is, some sororities call them moms also! Your big is basically your mentor for the next fews years and probably even after college too! We get to find out who our bigs are Sunday and I haven't been more excited for something in so long! I am extremely anxious, but I know I will love her already. I am sure I will post a million pictures on instagram when I find out so be on the look out for that :)
Thanks for reading!
Until next time,
Brianna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment