Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Greek life!

SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA

       When I first came to college I wasn't really sure if I wanted to be in a sorority or not. I just kind of assumed "Oh, well I am going to a an girls school that's basically a sorority already." That was a completely wrong assumption... just because its an all girls school doesn't mean it's anything like a sorority. Going greek in college is the best decision I've made since coming to Stephens. I am so proud to be a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority. It is amazing gaining so many amazing sisters that you can always have fun with, vent to, or just having someone to eat with at lunch. I can't imagine what my college experience would be like if I hadn't joined tri sigma. I have met amazing girls and I know a lot them will stay my friends for a very very very long time. The bond you have with your sisters is not something you are paying for. We are not paying for our friends. We are paying to keep our organization going (and for all the cute shirts duh haha). I am so glad I went greek and it will/has definitely enhance my college experience.
Thanks for reading...
Brianna

                                                            Me and my perfect big<3

                                 Some of my first friends at Stephens and then we became sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment