Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mystic..

I absolutely love being tan. It makes me feel so much better about myself. I think it is really true when people say that being tan makes someone look ten pounds thinner. I try to be tan year round just because it makes me feel a lot better; however, I have never been in a tanning bed and I hardly ever lay out in the sun. When I do lay out I have layers of sunscreen on. So how do I stay tan? Mystic tans... or spray tans. They are so easy. At first it's a little bit scary stepping into this box and letting a machine spray you, but you can't mess it up unless you don't follow directions (which are super easy by the way). They are more expensive than just using tanner, but it is so easy and takes about five minutes. I always get medium with all the additives (which includes a scent, bronzer, and accelerator). Tan and Company has mystic tans for a decent price. I usually go before I go to bed, wake up and I'm tan! Its magical really. My tans usually last about five days, but if you start using a self tanner towards the end (something like jergens natural glow even) you can get it to last about a week and half! Tan company has a membership for spray tans that is forty dollars a month for unlimited sprays and I should probably just do that, but I am poor college student who can't make that commitment. Ha! 

So yes. Go get a spray tan. I promise it will make you feel good. Especially since it's getting cold. Skip the tanning bed and do mystic! Its easy, healthy, and gives you a great tan!

Thanks for reading...
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment