Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Favorite Fall Outfit


Fall is my favorite season! Pumpkin spice everything, apple cider, bonfires, pretty leaves, but most importantly the fashion! Sweaters, layers, your favorite jeans, riding boots...Ahhhh I can't wait for it to get cooler here in Missouri! I don't have motivation everyday to look cute so the look I put together on polyvore (PS making outfits on polyvore is addicting!!) is perfect for a college girl. The best things about the pieces above is you can wear these so many different ways! They are pretty much all classics. The leopard print shoes are practically a neutral because they match everything! This outfit is super easy and comfortable to throw on for an 8am class or even great for a night out to dinner! I am going to try and post outfit inspo posts once a week so keep your eyes out for more inspiration! 
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment